Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

So... am I late to the party?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kazuma
Too weak
Too weak

So... am I late to the party? Empty
PostSubject: So... am I late to the party?   So... am I late to the party? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 5:02 am

Well uh... yeah. Long time no see.
If anyone's still around, hi there. And if you remember me, bonus points on top of that.

I was Kazuma in FFXI, back on the Fairy server. While not a founding member, I did stay with the linkshell for just about the entire duration of the time I was playing, through thick and thin. [I remember Jennifer and Dark in particular - Joell and Michael also, if I'm getting the name right; the rest of the names I've got in my head all kinda blend together.]

With FFXIV coming out soon, I'm looking to get back in touch with people, if anyone is still around, so... hey there.

Probably going to be on the Balmung-Legacy server, if anyone's interested.

Edit: In the time since I had to leave FFXI behind due to financial and technical reasons, I've since moved on to - and past - other MMOs such as The Old Republic [Jung Ma, both factions] and Guild Wars 2 [Tarnished Coast], so maybe we've crossed swords in the past.
Back to top Go down
Haru
Even match
Even match

So... am I late to the party? Empty
PostSubject: Re: So... am I late to the party?   So... am I late to the party? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 4:35 pm

Hi there, (almost) no one really visits the site anymore. But if you read through the FFXIV topic in the general forums you'll notice me, Feylorn and Thriparip all played/play/gonna play on Ragnarok and Lyth might join us there. 

I have to admit i have no idea who you are though lol, you probably quit before i joined the ls.

Me, Fey and thrip all played together back during FF14 1.0.
Back to top Go down

So... am I late to the party?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General :: Introduction-
Jump to: