Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

<tarutaru> <Raise> <Do you need it?>

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Jevil
Decent challenge
Decent challenge
Jevil

<tarutaru> <Raise> <Do you need it?> Empty
PostSubject: <tarutaru> <Raise> <Do you need it?>   <tarutaru> <Raise> <Do you need it?> Icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 7:26 pm

hello all xD Jevil here, most people might not know or remember me but i was the "cute" wee black mage xD took a break from the game a while back and when i was thinkin of coming back my pc epicly died on me xD so i have a wee laptop now, if i remember right im only a 64 BLM (>^.^)/ plan to start playing again soon so i hope to play with my old friends again lol hopefully they can remember me with my kickass hat's xD got some unfinished with jican >=3
Back to top Go down
Sierge
Admin
Admin
Sierge

PostSubject: Re: <tarutaru> <Raise> <Do you need it?>   <tarutaru> <Raise> <Do you need it?> Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 12:23 am

Hey Jevil. (Raise) (No thanks.)
Back to top Go down
Taela
Easy prey
Easy prey

PostSubject: Re: <tarutaru> <Raise> <Do you need it?>   <tarutaru> <Raise> <Do you need it?> Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 12:52 am

Jev!!! Cori and I were JUST talking about you the other day! We thought you moved servers!?
Back to top Go down
Jevil
Decent challenge
Decent challenge
Jevil

PostSubject: Re: <tarutaru> <Raise> <Do you need it?>   <tarutaru> <Raise> <Do you need it?> Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 4:59 am

haha really? xD what were you saying about me? i did, for silly reasons i guess =/ but the game wasnt fun anymore after i moved =( had creamy person on the same server but it wasnt the same xD so i kinda neglected ffxi shortly after, i missed the dream homeys Sad if ffxi works on my wee laptop im coming back to fairy >=D and sierge Razz sorry bud you've already been jev'd if i remember right *pats head* tis ok xD u aint alone, lyths and most others have too xD jenjen enjoyed it lol
Back to top Go down
Taela
Easy prey
Easy prey

PostSubject: Re: <tarutaru> <Raise> <Do you need it?>   <tarutaru> <Raise> <Do you need it?> Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 8:58 am

Is proud to say that she was never Jev'd. At least not yet. Yeah, that's one of the things we were talking about. We were talking about how much we missed you, though neither of us play anymore. And also about the how we both thought it was a silly reason for you to leave, but we understood it was something you had to do at the time. Well, I'll be happy to see you back. ^^
Back to top Go down
Jevil
Decent challenge
Decent challenge
Jevil

PostSubject: Re: <tarutaru> <Raise> <Do you need it?>   <tarutaru> <Raise> <Do you need it?> Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 9:00 am

do u both plan on coming back? =o i have cookies with your names on it
Back to top Go down
Taela
Easy prey
Easy prey

PostSubject: Re: <tarutaru> <Raise> <Do you need it?>   <tarutaru> <Raise> <Do you need it?> Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 10:51 am

Yeah, we'll be back. Cori says she has a whole bag of cookies for you. She's just been kinda burnt out on the game.
Back to top Go down
Sierge
Admin
Admin
Sierge

PostSubject: Re: <tarutaru> <Raise> <Do you need it?>   <tarutaru> <Raise> <Do you need it?> Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 11:20 am

BTW, March 9, we will be merging with Sylph server, Fairy will be no more.
Back to top Go down
Haru
Even match
Even match

PostSubject: Re: <tarutaru> <Raise> <Do you need it?>   <tarutaru> <Raise> <Do you need it?> Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 11:33 am

lol, now i remember jevil!!!
The tarutaru with the special raise service lol

welcome back (soon) Wink
Back to top Go down
Jevil
Decent challenge
Decent challenge
Jevil

PostSubject: Re: <tarutaru> <Raise> <Do you need it?>   <tarutaru> <Raise> <Do you need it?> Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 11:47 am

o.x lol no fairy? oh well xD just paid to come back so ull see me on maybe xD my raise is rusty Razz can i test it out on u sierge? =3 (lol is that all im remembered for? ; ; )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: <tarutaru> <Raise> <Do you need it?>   <tarutaru> <Raise> <Do you need it?> Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

<tarutaru> <Raise> <Do you need it?>
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General :: Introduction-
Jump to: