Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

March Version Update

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Sierge
Admin
Admin
Sierge

March Version Update Empty
PostSubject: March Version Update   March Version Update Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 9:11 pm

- new WotG missions
- Campaign add-ons
- alot of job adjustments
- 2 new avatars: Alexander & Odin
- new maximum lvl cap

Oh man...too many things to list out. Let me post official link:

http://www.playonline.com/ff11us/event/vanafes2010/index.html

Look under Event Report.
Back to top Go down
Sierge
Admin
Admin
Sierge

PostSubject: Re: March Version Update   March Version Update Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 11:19 am

So this has been scheduled for March 22, along with maintenance. Be prepared!
Back to top Go down
Rixchs
Admin
Admin
Rixchs

PostSubject: Re: March Version Update   March Version Update Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 2:06 pm

Damn you Sierge! You had to say "Be Prepared"! Now I have to find a youtube video of Jeremy Irons singing!
Back to top Go down
http://www.thesketchbook.co.uk
Feylorn
Admin
Admin
Feylorn

PostSubject: Re: March Version Update   March Version Update Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 5:57 pm

Just been reading through the list of additions/changes now that it has finally been released. Interesting reading indeed, can't wait to try out the new stuff.

One thing I noticed, in the new synergy recepies they have earrings for all the major towns/cities in the original areas. all requiring new items called waystones to make them. I therefore predict the crafting of teleport earrings in my future!
Back to top Go down
Sierge
Admin
Admin
Sierge

PostSubject: Re: March Version Update   March Version Update Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 6:27 pm

I'm interested in the new upgrading system, Trial of the Magians.
Back to top Go down
Feylorn
Admin
Admin
Feylorn

PostSubject: Re: March Version Update   March Version Update Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 7:04 pm

Yea, that does look like it could be very nice. Depends on if it is something that can be done solo/in small groups, or yet another thing that needs so much time and people to do it's not feasible for us more casual players.
Back to top Go down
Haru
Even match
Even match

PostSubject: Re: March Version Update   March Version Update Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 7:32 pm

Yeah, it would be nice to upgrade stuff.. especially mah polearm Razz
Back to top Go down
kendagny
Too weak
Too weak
kendagny

PostSubject: Re: March Version Update   March Version Update Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 8:34 pm

I just logged into POL, they have the update available for download, but the server merge is not finished yet. The update is pretty big though, so it would be a good idea to go ahead and download it ASAP.
Back to top Go down
Feylorn
Admin
Admin
Feylorn

PostSubject: Re: March Version Update   March Version Update Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 8:43 am

Ok, been in Syplh for a while now, looking at some of the news stuff. So many people here, already over 3k people logged in to the server, and there were between 200 and 300 in Ru'Lude Gardens when I went there, all checking some of the new stuff out!
Not tried the walk of magus thing yet, thought I'd have a crack at the new NM hunting thing, they are called Voidwalkers by the NPC that gives you the key item, but the NM mobs themselves all seem to have their own names, like 'Globster' for the slime one I mention below. Seems to be linked to the upcoming expansion series about Abyssia, as you get a similarly names crystal that lets you track extra dimensional mobs.
They are mostly to be found in areas around the Maws, so I thought I'd start in North Gustaberg. Went as DRG75/BLU37. The first one I tracked down popped a worn NM, and it hit damn hard. pretty tough fight as I wasn't very prepared for something that hard but I took it down. No drop, but it gave me 300 limit points! and that's with no empress or anything on!
Went out again after getting regen and refresh from a book and the 2nd time I tracked one down I buffed before popping it. This one was a slime, and hit even harder. Unfortunately a little too hard, and I ended up in the dust.
No idea how it levels these things, but I'd say the two I popped were around T to VT to me at 75 going by how hard they hit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: March Version Update   March Version Update Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

March Version Update
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Linkshell Members :: FFXI News-
Jump to: