Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

World Merge!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Sierge
Admin
Admin
Sierge

World Merge! Empty
PostSubject: World Merge!   World Merge! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 8:36 pm

Fairy will be merging with Sylph server, under the Sylph server name. Camp your NMs now!

Things to take note of:
- Might have to change your name if someone in Sylph has the same name
- Linkshells will have to be reformed
- Items in auction house and delivery boxes will be deleted, so get them out of there!

This will take place during the March Version Update, so be prepared!
Back to top Go down
Feylorn
Admin
Admin
Feylorn

World Merge! Empty
PostSubject: Re: World Merge!   World Merge! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 4:38 pm

What I want to know is will it affect chocobo raising ? I have 20 days left raising my current chocobo and need all of them to make it a sucess, or that will be about 3 months real time down the drain World Merge! Icon_sad
Back to top Go down
Taela
Easy prey
Easy prey

World Merge! Empty
PostSubject: Re: World Merge!   World Merge! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 12:58 am

I'm more worried about losing long known and cared for friends. I wish I were in game right now to help with any planning. But I think we should some how make a list/keep in contact with those who might/will be forced to change their names. Has anyone seen my sister Kristen (Shirotori) lately? I pray that after so many years of us being so close, that I will not lose her in the mix.
Back to top Go down
Jevil
Decent challenge
Decent challenge
Jevil

World Merge! Empty
PostSubject: Re: World Merge!   World Merge! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 5:05 am

I think it wont be that big an issue tae-chan, if any of us need to change our name unfortunately, we could always post our new names on here ^^ we could put up a ls message to post any updates on the forum just incase, idk if theyre doing so already since im not back yet. I'm sure your sis will defo find you when your back xD its hard to miss a taela
Back to top Go down
Sierge
Admin
Admin
Sierge

World Merge! Empty
PostSubject: Re: World Merge!   World Merge! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 11:26 am

Haven't seen Shiro/Kris online. But Friends list won't be affected by the merge, and everyone from Fairy is going to be moved to Sylph. We just have to get re-pearled by Jen and we''ll be good to go.
Back to top Go down
Rixchs
Admin
Admin
Rixchs

World Merge! Empty
PostSubject: Re: World Merge!   World Merge! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 5:14 am

http://www.playonline.com/ff11/event/vanafes2010/reportimg/5d_1845en2.jpg

Link above to the timeline of things to come. Odin and Alex are coming on March! *squeels like a little girl* The new level caps won't come into effect until at least June looks like.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thesketchbook.co.uk
Sponsored content

World Merge! Empty
PostSubject: Re: World Merge!   World Merge! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

World Merge!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Linkshell Members :: FFXI News-
Jump to: