Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What are your prize selections fro the Nomad Moogle Bonanza

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Feylorn
Admin
Admin
Feylorn

What are your prize selections fro the Nomad Moogle Bonanza Empty
PostSubject: What are your prize selections fro the Nomad Moogle Bonanza   What are your prize selections fro the Nomad Moogle Bonanza Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 7:49 am

My selections were-

Rank 1: Ryunohige.
It was this or Gungnir, me being all about DRG, and while Gungnir has more base damage I just couldn't pass up the 'chance to attack twice' and aftermath effects from Drakesbane this weapon offers. Not to mention the enhanced damage for jump attacks.

Rank 2: Ares's Cuirass.
Being a Galka, and tending to sub either BLU or SCH with my DRG main this was a no brainer. The massive stat boosts this thing gives, in addition to my Galka VIT will do wonders, and the auto-refresh will pretty much allow for infinite healing breath triggers for my wyvern.

Rank 3: Homam Gambieras.
This one was a bit tougher to decide. It was always going to be one of the Homam set, as both my DRG and BLU can use it. In the end it came down to what would be most useful to my DRG, and more importantly which piece of my current kit did the least in comparison. While the enchancement to fast cast on the Cosciales would be nice, the higher MP and accuracy, plus the extra wyvern hps on the Gambieras won me over.

Well, that's my selections, and while I doubt my number will come up this time, we can all dream can't we What are your prize selections fro the Nomad Moogle Bonanza Sleep
Back to top Go down
Sierge
Admin
Admin
Sierge

PostSubject: Re: What are your prize selections fro the Nomad Moogle Bonanza   What are your prize selections fro the Nomad Moogle Bonanza Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 12:22 pm

Rank 1: Apocalypse
I'm now having second thoughts on this, lol. But I chose it because of my DRK. In the end, I really want to main job my DRK. It's just that DRK is probably the hardest and most expensive job to equip. I'd have one of the best weapons but my other equip would be lacking, lol.

Rank 2: Ridill
I like this option, because my DRK WAR and THF can use it. But again, mainly chose it for DRK. Multi-hit weapon on a zerging DRK... just get out of the way. I also had my eye on Black Belt for MNK, but I don't think I can lvl another DD job from 37 to 75 again.

Rank 3: Homam Cosciales
My DRK BLU and THF can wear this, and the Fast Cast and Haste is very nice and stands out for me.
Back to top Go down
Kailayla
Decent challenge
Decent challenge
Kailayla

PostSubject: Re: What are your prize selections fro the Nomad Moogle Bonanza   What are your prize selections fro the Nomad Moogle Bonanza Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 1:39 pm

Rank 1: Nirvana
The White Mage stuff, simply didn't seem that usefull, so I went with a nice Summoner Staff

Rank 2: Marduk's Jubbah
HP & MP +3%, Refresh, Fast Cast, whats not to like?

Rank 3: Nashira Gages
for the avatar perp -1, nothing else seemed that good.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What are your prize selections fro the Nomad Moogle Bonanza   What are your prize selections fro the Nomad Moogle Bonanza Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What are your prize selections fro the Nomad Moogle Bonanza
Page 1 of 1