Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Taela yay!!! =^,^=

Go down 
+2
Sierge
Taela
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Taela
Easy prey
Easy prey

Taela yay!!! =^,^= Empty
PostSubject: Taela yay!!! =^,^=   Taela yay!!! =^,^= Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 12:24 am

The name's Taela, I'm a 75 THF, RDM and DNC with my PLD (70something I think 73?) and BRD (is like 50ish) and SMN (40something or other) on the way to 75 next. I'm on a forced break right now as I just moved from Germany to GA on New Years Day. Moved in with our old friends Corillea and Jican, whom I will try to get back into the game if I can. If I ever get my stuff here. Anywho, thankies to my friend Kailayla for telling me about the site and thank you to my old friend Siergie for making the site! *huggles to all~* and I hope to be back on soon. Until then, I'll stop in here to see how things are going. =^,^=
Back to top Go down
Sierge
Admin
Admin
Sierge

Taela yay!!! =^,^= Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taela yay!!! =^,^=   Taela yay!!! =^,^= Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 12:59 pm

Hey Taela, missing you.
Back to top Go down
Taela
Easy prey
Easy prey

Taela yay!!! =^,^= Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taela yay!!! =^,^=   Taela yay!!! =^,^= Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 1:51 pm

Awww... I sowwy. I'm missing you too. But life here is going well. ^^ Enjoying things here. ^^
Back to top Go down
Kailayla
Decent challenge
Decent challenge
Kailayla

Taela yay!!! =^,^= Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taela yay!!! =^,^=   Taela yay!!! =^,^= Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 7:20 pm

I can't wait til you get back on Taela!
-huggles-
Back to top Go down
Taela
Easy prey
Easy prey

Taela yay!!! =^,^= Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taela yay!!! =^,^=   Taela yay!!! =^,^= Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 10:47 pm

awww... me too! *huggles!~*
Back to top Go down
Jeneffer
Easy prey
Easy prey
Jeneffer

Taela yay!!! =^,^= Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taela yay!!! =^,^=   Taela yay!!! =^,^= Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 1:35 pm

Taela! I hope your stuff gets there soon! I miss you! hugs and kisses! <3
Tell Cori i miss her too and to get her butt back here as well! lol
Back to top Go down
Feylorn
Admin
Admin
Feylorn

Taela yay!!! =^,^= Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taela yay!!! =^,^=   Taela yay!!! =^,^= Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 5:51 am

Good to see you on here Tae, missing you in game, hope you get back on soon Taela yay!!! =^,^= Icon_surprised
Back to top Go down
Jican
Easy prey
Easy prey
Jican

Taela yay!!! =^,^= Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taela yay!!! =^,^=   Taela yay!!! =^,^= Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 2:30 pm

Too bad you had stuffs to do and I had to update the game. We'll go fishing some other time Very Happy Welcome back lil-kitty!
Back to top Go down
Taela
Easy prey
Easy prey

Taela yay!!! =^,^= Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taela yay!!! =^,^=   Taela yay!!! =^,^= Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 12:54 am

I'm starting to get upset... my stuff still isn't here yet and I want to play! ; ; And I love you all too! And I can't wait to come back and actually fish with you again Jic!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Taela yay!!! =^,^= Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taela yay!!! =^,^=   Taela yay!!! =^,^= Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Taela yay!!! =^,^=
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General :: Introduction-
Jump to: