Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Helloo?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Haru
Even match
Even match

Helloo? Empty
PostSubject: Helloo?   Helloo? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2018 6:41 am

While sorting my old emails i found a link to our old forums, didn't know it was still working?! lol
Anyone of the old gang still visit here? Do you guys still play FFXI or FFXIV?
Well, if anyone does see this, hope you're all doing great! Smile
Back to top Go down
Jevil
Decent challenge
Decent challenge
Jevil

Helloo? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Helloo?   Helloo? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2020 11:50 pm

Hey Haru o/ hows it going buddy? I'm the same man, got gabbing to someone about FFXI and this ls is the one I always remember most fondly, so decided to nosey to see if it was still here xD

I used to check the forum every now and then to see if anyone was still active and checking out the pictures and getting nostalgic but the screenshots started failing so my visits became less lol.  I left XI when the phase 3 beta came out for XIV =P not looked back since.

I know outta the old posse Taela and myself play XIV but were on different data centers but maybe in the future they might open the world visit to beyond just your own data center so maybe 1 day ^_^ beyond that idk who else plays but I hope its a few of us at the very least then maybe one day having a catchup, or maybe catching up on discord or w/e. People are safe from my {tarutaru}{raise}'s bc of the way the game is but im still a midget with my hats and cookies xD tried to make it as taru as possible. Hope everyone is doing well ^^

Helloo? LueLNfal
Back to top Go down
Haru
Even match
Even match

Helloo? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Helloo?   Helloo? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2020 8:26 am

Hey Jevil!
Glad to hear you're doing alright! Been a while since i was on here, but good thing the notification system still works Very Happy
What server do you play on? I just made a new character on FFXIV after coming back to play yet again. Kinda felt lost so i decided to just make a new character on a EU server, instead of the NA one i was on (Diabolos).

My new characters name is Victor Atreides. I don't play very often so he's still only lvl 9. Created him a week ago lol
What're you called ingame?

Laters!
Back to top Go down
Jevil
Decent challenge
Decent challenge
Jevil

Helloo? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Helloo?   Helloo? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2020 9:11 am

Jevil Rahnali on Phoenix - Light data center ^^. I'm a bit behind in content for a char that old but i'm literally just getting out of a 2 year slump so I'll be working through stuff to see shadowbringers =3.

I'd be more than happy to play through some older stuff with ya mate, I mostly play late evenings bc of work but earlier on my rest days o/ If you've got discord my addy is Jevil#2164, anyone else feel free to add it too xD
Back to top Go down
Haru
Even match
Even match

Helloo? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Helloo?   Helloo? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2020 9:24 am

Oh hey, Odin is also on the Light data center! Too bad Phoenix isn't a preffered world either, else i'd just make a new character there right away Wink
We can do some of the dungeons together i'm sure! I made this one a conjurer/whm, for easier access and because i'm tired of playing DPS all the time lol.
I usually play from 20:00 GMT. sometimes later.
I'll add you on discord later Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Helloo? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Helloo?   Helloo? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Helloo?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General :: General-
Jump to: