Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Thriparip is no more :-(

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Thriparip
Decent challenge
Decent challenge
Thriparip

Thriparip is no more :-( Empty
PostSubject: Thriparip is no more :-(   Thriparip is no more :-( Icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 12:38 pm

Hello everyone, hope you are all well.

As you might well have guessed, I am no longer playing FFXI. I was beginning to get bored with the same old grind, so I decided to call it a day. I had intended to come back on a few more times, maybe finish a few things, and give my stuff away. But I was seduced by the dark side and am now playing EVE Online, a SF mmo. But as I run Linux on my pc, I got EVE working perfectly and now FF doesn't work. So that's me out of it. I may go for FF XIV in the future, time allowing, and depending on how EVE works out. So far I'm pretty much addicted!

If any of you ever get onto EVE I'm Steeborg of the Minmatar Republic. There's only one huge server, so no worries there.

I hope to meet up with you all in the future, either in cyber-space or in person. And keep your eyes open for my new novels, in the shops soon!

Thrippy.
Back to top Go down
Haru
Even match
Even match

PostSubject: Re: Thriparip is no more :-(   Thriparip is no more :-( Icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 1:53 pm

Ah, another one leaves the ship huh.
At least you went for a very nice game. I used to play EVE before ffxi, though i only played for a couple of months and im even thinking of starting to play it again sometime in the (near) future Smile hope to meet you there taru Wink
Back to top Go down
Rixchs
Admin
Admin
Rixchs

PostSubject: Re: Thriparip is no more :-(   Thriparip is no more :-( Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 6:27 pm

Awww Sorry to see you quit bud. Sad

I've not been playing much myself lately either, so I think I'll be going soon too. I'd just like to do some more of the storyline before I quit. Had a good run.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thesketchbook.co.uk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thriparip is no more :-(   Thriparip is no more :-( Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thriparip is no more :-(
Page 1 of 1