Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Feylorn

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Feylorn
Admin
Admin
Feylorn

Feylorn Empty
PostSubject: Feylorn   Feylorn Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 4:39 pm

The player-
I'm 35, male, single (technically married, but seperated for over 2 years now) and originally from Wales, now work as an I.T. repair tech in Nottingham, UK.
I've been a gamer for over 20 years and been playing FFXI for the last 4 years and it is the sole MMORPG I play.

The character-
I'm a Galka and proud of it, I'm also a Dragoon and proud of it too.
My Dragoon job is 75 and it is my main passion, although I can be found dabbling in other jobs, especially Blue Mage, Dragoon is what I am all about.

My philosophy-
Early on in my time in FFXI I was helped out by a 75 PLD though I don't recall her name, but she did ask that in return for her help I 'pay it forward' and help others when and where I can, and that has been my goal ever since. If you need help with anything just ask, and if I am able to I'll help. That isn't to say I give free handouts, I help those who will help themselves, but ask no reward for my help other than the person I am helping puts in 100% effort to the job at hand too.
I'm also not what I'd call a 'by the book' player, as in I don't subscribe to the usual 'you have to play that job that way' type stuff. I like experimenting with job/subjob combos, and prefer flexibility over maxing out any one aspect. I was the first, and for some time only DRG/BLU on Fairy, so expect to sometime see me trying out job combos that others would think crazy Razz

Well that's enough of a ramble about me, I hope to see some intro's here from my fellow LS members.
A linkshell is like a family, the better we know each other the better we will work together and the stronger we will all be for it.

-Fey
Back to top Go down
Jican
Easy prey
Easy prey
Jican

Feylorn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feylorn   Feylorn Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 2:33 pm

Very Happy My dragoon brother in arms! You should try a dual weapon jump, might like it Wink
Back to top Go down

Feylorn
Page 1 of 1